Yesterday I was browsing Netflix and could not decide on what movie to watch on a relaxed Sunday evening.
You know the feeling when you just want to make the perfect choice when it comes to the movie that ends your weekend? (I know, right?! I’m that kind of a person)
Well here it is, the top 5 movies to watch on a Sunday evening, according to Shoegal in Progress:
5. The Cobbler (2014) – A cobbler, bored of his everyday life, stumbles upon a magical heirloom that allows him to become other people and see the world in a different way. Cast: Adam Sandler, Steve Buscemi – I loved him in Boardwalk Empire!!
4. Wedding Crashers (2005) – John Beckwith and Jeremy Grey, a pair of committed womanizers who sneak into weddings to take advantage of the romantic tinge in the air, find themselves at odds with one another when John meets and falls for Claire Cleary. Cast: Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson ( love him in Wes Anderson’s movies)
3. The man who knew infinity (2015) – The story of the life and academic career of the pioneer Indian mathematician, Srinivasa Ramanujan, and his friendship with his mentor, Professor G.H. Hardy. Cast: Jeremy Irons,Dev Patel ( loved him in Slumdog Millionaire)
2. The African Doctor (2016) – The story of Seyolo Zantoko, who as a freshly graduated doctor of Congolese descent in France, struggled with his family to integrate in a small rural village, and ended up being considered as one of the most respected doctors in the area. Cast: Marc Zinga, Aissa Maiga . I really haven’t seen any of their other movies, but the cast is awesome.
1. Heartbreaker (2010) – Alex and his sister run a business designed to break up relationships. They are hired by a rich man to break up the wedding of his daughter. The only problem is that they only have one week to do so. Cast: Romain Duris, Vanessa Paradis
I hope you enjoy my list!